Shipping, Returns, & Refunds
1. We ship by US Postal Service or UPS, the option you prefer can be selected at checkout. Local pickup may also be arranged.
2. Please allow 2-3 weeks to receive your items if you live within the continental US, however this is an estimate and actual delivery times may be longer if there are issues on the part of the carrier service.
3. International shipments often require a minimum of 6 weeks for delivery, depending on the destination country and their customs services, shipping method selected, and conditions of the carrier services in the specific country. If you want to receive the order in the minimum time and with the greatest dependability outside of the United States, select UPS delivery at checkout.
4. We can provide proof of shipment and tracking information with both domestic and international UPS shipments upon request.
5. We are not able to provide a refund for international lost or damaged packages.
Returns & Refunds:
1. All returns must be approved by Taro Leaf Acupuncture before being returned by emailing email@example.com. You must notify us of your wanting to return the item within 7 days (one week) after your item being delivered. Items may only be returned if they are in unused and resalable condition.
2. If you received incorrect or damaged items, we will credit you for the return shipping costs. You must contact us within 7 days of receiving the incorrect or damaged items.
3. Damaged items can not be refunded unless damage was incurred during shipping. To show that damage was incurred through shipping, you must take a picture of the unopened, damaged package upon your receipt of the package and email the picture to firstname.lastname@example.org to show damage which can then be declared to the shipping company.
4. We are unable to take returns on jewelry items. All sales are final.
5. A restocking fee of 15% may be charged for returns on orders over $500.
6. Credit card processing fees may be charged on returns over $100, and deducted from the refund.
7. We strongly suggest shipping your return using a trackable method with insurance such as UPS or USPS Priority Mail. We are not responsible for return packages not received.